Powers is the only manufacturer's representative in the state offering a comprehensive solution for steam and hydronic applications, not just for the HVAC market. We assist owners, engineers, and contractors with design, selection, pricing, startup, and owner training on new and retrofit equipment applications.
We know steam and hydronics systems. How to apply it, size it, install it, service it, creating a highly customizable solution for your specific application. Our broad list of equipment manufacturers ensures efficient, long-lasting equipment, allowing us to offer the best solutions for your specific requirements.
Our Hydronics and Steam portfolio includes products for new and retrofit applications in HVAC, Industrial and Process environments consisting of:
- Single and multi-fuel steam and hot water boilers
- High- and Low-Pressure Steam
- High temperature hot water
- Digester Gas
- Condensing dual fuel boilers (Natural Gas & #2 Oil)
- Electric steam, heating boilers, and water heaters
- Commercial condensing and non-condensing boilers and water heaters
- Sectional boilers
- High efficiency burners for new and retrofit applications
- Combustion controls for burner management and retrofits
- Flow, level, pressure, and temperature instrumentation
- Plate and frame heat exchangers
- High efficiency shell and tube heat exchangers
- Expansion, storage, and buffer tanks
- Hydraulic separators and low-loss headers
- Pumps for HVAC, process, and domestic water
- Valves, Trim, and Accessories for steam and hydronic systems
If your building or process uses steam, heating water, or chilled water to provide occupant comfort or you utilize these in your application or process.
At Powers, we are the only manufactures rep who backs up their products with factory trained and authorized support. We will work with you to select the right equipment for the application. Each building and project is unique and the design and selection of the your system components are key to meeting your needs, whether it be comfort, process, efficiency or all three.
- Central Arkansas – Jon Williams and Christopher Lomax
- Northwest Arkansas – Christopher Lomax
- Oklahoma – Christopher Lomax